Saturday, April 23, 2011

Where Have Ya' Been?

What do the following things have in common?

I have been thinking really hard about a concept for my new blog. As many of you know I am graduating in two weeks and will no longer be “Nonsense from a grad student”…but “Nonsense from a GRADUATE!!! As you can see this title doesn’t really fit my life. I kept praying, wracking my brain, emotionally eating cookies, ran around in circles, threw my hands in the air…and finally the concept came to me.

It was as clear as a lightening bolt. Despite my recent absence in posting, blogging is something I am passionate about. I have spent the hiatus from blogging to read and research other blogs I am in love with. And one night while drifting into a pleasant slumber it came to me. My new concept will include the things I am most passionate about: My love for Christ, the many struggles I face with being a new therapist/wife/future mom/neighbor/friend/sister, and of course my love for all things beautiful and crafty. So while these pictures do reveal a bit of what I’ve been working on. Much is yet to be determined. I will be releasing my new blog re-design on June 1st, for all of you anxiously waiting!

In the meantime, I will be out of town in Corpus Christie for my brother’s wedding and then graduating when I get home on May 12th. Hoping to get to spend some time baking in the sun and working out my tired bones from sitting 12 hours a day. ‘Till then Happy Easter!

~Lindz

No comments:

Post a Comment